Sunday, May 5, 2013

GL Lilac and Lace

Welcome back to Gingerloft Challenge.  My favorite month of May has finally arrived.  May is a great month for me with Mother's Day and my Birthday and just so many festivals going on around where I live.

This challenge is all about Lilac and Lace.  I can't wait to see your artwork.  You have two weeks to play and the random winner will receive 3 digis of their choice from Gingerloft Digi Stamps  We are still looking for a couple more DT members so if you are interested in playing with a low pressure fun group just put DT behind your name.  Remember please a limit of 3 entries.  Last weeks random winner was #17 Mixamatosties  E-mail me alyssasmom98@aol.com to claim your prize.


Caz using Geisha with Fan


Sandy using Geisha with fan

Ardilla using flowers in pitcher


Susan using French Starlight



Lynne using lighthouse


Gail using floral background

Hilde using floral background



Hilde using Dance like no one is watching


Elizabeth using umbrella girl


Tania using floral goddess


1 comment: