Sunday, March 4, 2012

Winners GL34 It's a Zoo

Thank you to everyone that played in our zoo challenge last week.  I love drawing animals and love seeing all of the animals in your artwork.  OK so here is our top 3 and random winner  Please e-mail me at Alyssasmom98@aol.com to claim your prize


 
                               Craftin Suzie


                                 DebbieM


                   Glenda Atkins

Random winner of 3 gingerloft digis is  #13 Melissa Sunshine HoneyBee  CONGTATS

3 comments:

  1. Oh thanks so much for the top three placement.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whom do I contact about the 3 Gingerloft digi stamps I won?
    Melissa
    'Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had emailed Alyssasmom98@aol.com and no response so I had posted earlier that I did not know who to contact. I reeemailed
    Alyssasmom98@aol.com. I've looked at the wonderful digis on the GingerLoft site and know what 3 I'd like so please email me back.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete